All-in-One Solution - Edit, Create and Convert PDFs
Affordable PDF alternative to Adobe® Acrobat®.
Create PDFs directly from your Microsoft® Office document.
One-click conversion to a Word document or image.
Full editing capability - text, image, watermarks, etc.
Rest assured, we offer a 15-day purchase guarantee.
Expert PDF Professional is the complete, affordable PDF alternative to Adobe® Acrobat®. With a brand new user interface featuring Microsoft® Office style ‘ribbon bars’, and full compatibility with Microsoft®Office 2010, you can quickly and easily create, convert, edit, view and secure 100% industry-standard PDF files.
Create PDF Documents
- Create PDF files from any printable PC application; Word, Excel, Pictures, Photos etc.
- Create several PDF files in one single operation.
- Merge Multiple Documents –Combine files from various applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) into a single PDF.
- One-Click PDF creation from Microsoft®Office.
- Send PDFs automatically by e-mail.
Edit PDF Documents
- Text-Editing –Cut, copy, paste and edit text
- Graphic-Editing –Add images, shapes & notes to your PDFs
- Add watermarks, headers and footers
- Insert, delete, rotate and crop PDF pages
- Add interactive features such as links and bookmarks
- Document Management –Use Bates Numbering to index documents with time, date, copyrights or unique coding for easy identification and file retrieval
Convert PDF Documents
- PDF to Word Conversion –one-click conversion of any PDF file into a Microsoft Word document for easy editing
- Save documents as popular file formats; JPG, TIF, GIF etc.
Protect your PDF Documents
- Secure - Digitally Sign, and certify PDF documents
- Passwords - Keep your PDF documents confidential (up to 256 bits encryption for files requiring higher security access control)
- Encryption - Secure your PDF files using 256-bit RC4 or AES encryption algorithms.
- Set Permissions - Control which users can read, print, edit, copy or comment your PDF files.
New Version 8 Features
A few features from our latest release.
New OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
OCR makes it possible to search for text within scanned images/documents, making your PDF documents easier to work with.
Newly Designed Microsoft® Office 2010 Ribbon Bar
Provides quick and easy access to Expert PDF’s key features.
Try it before you buy it.
Enjoy a 15-day trial of Expert PDF Professional.
Specs & Requirements
System requirements for Expert PDF Professional.
Platform: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista
50 MB free disk space
512 MB RAM
Processor: Pentium IV 1.6 Ghz